5. In the ScanSnap Manager, uncheck "Use Quick Menu" and hit Apply.
Now you are ready to scan into Clio!
6. To select where you want to scan to -whether it be into Clio, to a folder, email, or other- click on your system tray and then select the icon (a white 'S' on a blue background with a red slash through it) to bring up your options, as pictured below:
7. Put the paper you wish to scan in the scanner according to the instructions, and press the button to start the scan (for more information on how to scan, please see the Fujitsu website for manuals on the different models they offer: http://scansnaptest.fcpa.fujitsu.com/).
Because the Clio Uploader was enabled right before this point, it is the default end point for the scan:
8. When the scan is complete, the window pictured below appears, allowing you to login using your Clio credentials:
9. Add a Description, Reference (which is the Matter Number) and select the appropriate Category:
10 Click the "Upload" button.
11. A confirmation screen appears when the Document has been uploaded:
Now the document resides in Clio, and is already attached to the appropriate Matter.
If have any questions, comments, or concerns about Clio don't hesitate to contact us via our feedback form, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-858-CLIO(2546).